Today we had our....4th???Snow day(I think) I suggested that we do an impromptu photo shoot to Matthew. He was to my surprise, all for it. Only thing was, in his mind I was going to be taking pictures of him sledding. Nope, I wanted portraits. I invited Hannah over to get a few too. Thank goodness. At least when I look at these I know I did not waste my time. Well...actually I kind of did. You see I forgot to change my settings from when I took pictures of of my signs earlier and the quality is not what is should be on these. Oh well....I did learn a few things. Like make sure to watch collars on coats when you shoot on a snowy day...and always check your settings!!!!





Really missing spring right now.......Can I put a hit out on the ground hog?




Actually the Super said it's only the 2nd and there are 5 built into the school year. I thought we'd had way more than 2 too!!
ReplyDeleteMy kids love all this snow and I don't mind being snowed in! I can handle another month, sorry!
ReplyDeleteSnow is what it is. We live in MN and that's life here!
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I do get cranky/tired with having to dress the kids up every place we go. I just took the girl shopping and we took off our coats...put them back on...took off our coats...put them back on!
"Who's hat is this??? Nora, where is your other mitten??? Don't rub your dirty shoes on my pants while I push the cart! Yes, I know that you are cold. Put that snowball down and why is it in the van?" AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Spring...where are you...I want to plant seeds and pull weeds?!
You'll make it. :) I have faith in you!!
Are you talking to me???Or to spring?
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh...plant things:-)
I want to put a hit on the groundhog too : ). Love your pictures of their happy snowy smiles! so sweet!
ReplyDelete