Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He...


✓Makes me laugh everyday...
✓Works harder than any man I know...
✓Still gives me butterflies when he touches me...
✓Is an amazing father...
✓Is super hot when he coaches(or any other thing he does)...
✓Is the hottest man I know...
✓Loves his grandmother with all his heart...
✓Will always have his heart in Montana...
✓Would do anything in the world for me...
✓Is too good for me...
✓Makes fun of me for using all my new found keystrokes, like ✄☺♥☞and don't forget ❦❤❣✿
✓Is 36 today☺☺☺

The best part about his birthday is that I get to be with an older man for .....15 days❀

I love you Michael for all those things listed above and for the millions of other things to long to add.  You are the most amazing person I know.  I am thankful to say that I have been with you half my life! The very best half.  You gave me the evidence of my life.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

❤All my Love
Moniker

1 comment:

  1. The McCutcheons just wanted to wish you a VERY happy birthday! I hope Mark lets you win the Scrabble game today.

    ReplyDelete