Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hannah Dawn

I normally don't like to post two right in a row because it makes it easy for posts to get missed.  However, I just had to post this picture of Hannah.  

Hannah is a shooting star! She is the kindest and most aware little girl you could ever meet.  She makes me laugh almost every day on the way home from school.  She is a true leader and she can sing well enough to silence an entire theater.  I know, I have seen her do this! She always has a sparkle in her eye ad a smile on her face.  Her manners are impressive.  Yesterday, after we left Famous Dave's, my husband's comment was "I just can't believe how aware of themselves those kids are"  
I took this picture at the basketball game as my test shot for my settings...who would have known that it would become my favorite picture of Hannah...I think ever:-)

Okay, one last Hannah story to make you laugh(and this time not at Jenny's expense)
On Friday I had Carter and Hannah over here for a little bit after school.  They were playing a wii game with Matthew that required some problem solving.  Hannah figured it out and said:
Hannah: Wow! Can you believe I figured that out?
Matthew: Actually, I can Hannah...Your like the smartest girl in the world!

I am so glad that they are friends

2 comments:

  1. That freckled, faced female looks like me...when I was a young girl. The sun just makes them POP out in the summer. She's so cute in that photo! We are both blessed with VERY smart first borns! :) Hhhhmmm, what kids of kids would they have???? Well, Hannah wants to become president. So, is Matthew prepared to be the First Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure he would not mind as long as he got to explore the white house for bugs and have a dog. I would love that he was getting such a big family. The Willits need to grow!

    ReplyDelete