Just an ordinary crazy day at the McCutcheon's... breakfast for four little mouths, timeshare on the workout machine...mittens and boots and coats out..and laughter. Lots and lots of laughter. In an ordinary average everyday, a little girl dances with her daddy. In a blink of an eye this little pink dress will be white and this daddy will no longer be the only center of her universe. Today however, is an ordinary average day....a little girl dances with her daddy.





aw, how absolutely charming!!!
ReplyDeleteI like this one. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteCuuuute! Dancing on daddy's feet is the best kind of dancing!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable shot! Love their expressions. Awesome capture!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog if you get the chance :)
www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com
Ohmygosh...this picture is absolutely adorable!!! I love the pure joy on your daughter's face. This will certainly be one she will cherish when she gets older.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Save this one for the wedding slideshow!
ReplyDeleteYes, that is the cutest little girl I've ever seen. Actually, your husband isn't bad looking either! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove that little foot on his! Too sweet.
ReplyDeleteFunny Jenny! I took this picture one morning after working out with my awesome workout partner. This is her husband and her little girl. That is why she is joking about his looks:-) My husband is featured on the current post.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. That's one great memory I have with my dad. I don't talk to him anymore, but these precious moments stay in my mind.
ReplyDelete