Monday, February 15, 2010

The cutest Valentine♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


I may not have got Christmas cards out...or Thank You's(I just found them all stashed in a drawer) But, I was on the ball for Valentine's Day! I had these pictures printed the week before Valentine's Day and Matthew and I put them together one afternoon.  I cut slits he wrote names and inserted a sucker. I taped the sucker so it stayed put.  I was so proud of myself for having such a cute and unique Valentine.  Totally on the ball??Nope, I still have one for Grandma Dot and this one for Grandma and Grandpa sitting here.  Well the good news is I can save on postage by adding the Thank You cards I found from Christmas right??  Oh....is that the McCutcheon cards I see❦

2 comments:

  1. Monica, Jack loved his, cute idea! Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Very, very impressive. (And I must admit that I find tremendous relief in the fact that I am not the only delinquent thank-you card person in the world! Phew!)

    ReplyDelete