Do you feel like you watched Matthew grow up in a single day? So do I. Just yesterday he was a smily happy baby. Today he is a smily happy eight year old.
Who really loves the winter
And his friends
and who still missed Jack. Today on the way home from school, after dropping off Carter and Hannah, Matthew told me that today was perfect. Then he paused and said "there was only one thing missing...." This was my first Birthday in Minnesota without Jack.
I pushed back the tears yet another time today.
Thank you again God..for my eight year old.
I will post the pictures from our celebration of his birthday soon!






We LOVE Matthew but where is the birthday post for Monica, MIKE?????????
ReplyDeleteI want to see little Monica photos? I want to know if she ate tuna tacos (GROSS) and drank coffee in the shower....because she can....IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday, my friend! I hope you felt as special and loved as you made Matthew feel on his special day!