Sunday, March 21, 2010

I❤faces..... {Angles}

This week is one of my favorite things. I love angles in photography.  I often encourage anyone who asks me(and those who don't) not to ever let yourself become a lazy photographer.  I hardly ever use a zoom lens for this reason. It seems that a zoom lens leads the photographer to stand in one place and let the lens do the work.  When you let yourself be your own zoom...Oh what you can do! 



15 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing, what a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! Wish I took this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments! Leanna, what a complement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shot. Amazing angle, and awesome reflection! Terrific entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing picture, love the basketball goal in the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reflections :) Way to be creative!! Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you choose this one, Monica. Now, I am not sure if I even want to enter my photo! Yours is going to WIN...9th place! That way...I still am ONE up on ya. Love you, my photo friend! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fantastic picture. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome! i love the reflection!

    krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok.... that's awesome. love it. love it. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monica, this is a really neat picture! Good eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very amazing! I love the reflection! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete