Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{I❤faces} Funny outtakes...


I am actually entering this picture for my good friend Lisa.  When I saw the title, this photo came to mind right away.  It is a true lesson about sometimes our worst moments turn out to be the best.  You see Lisa's husband was traveling and she was determined to get "the perfect Christmas card picture" while he was gone.  She took tons of time getting them dressed up and ready.  I am sure she was so proud of herself for getting this done.  Only to get this☝
hahahaha!  Now, it is one of her favorite pictures.  She can't look at it without laughing out loud.  Either can I for that matter.  Sometimes imperfect beats the pants off of perfect!   Won't her boys be sorry when they are getting married and this shows up in the slide show.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE kids crying in photos. Weird, I know. There is one of me as a little girl...sitting in a photo studio...with the biggest, reddest, puffiest eyes. I LOVE IT! Although, I am super annoyed when it's MY kids doing the crying...while I am trying to take the photo.

    ReplyDelete