Jenny introduced me to the cutest expecting mom named Trisha. I asked her if she and her family would be my guinea pig for a shot that I saw on a favorite blog I follow. The night of the shoot we got the first rain storm we have had in months. We decided to shoot the next night with just her for fun. The light was fading fast but we had a blast! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago





Monica - this is fabulous! She looks so pretty and vibrant. Love the setting. Well done.
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots Mon! I know she will treasure these forever. I wish I would have done something like this with one of my big bellies! These kind of make me miss that! Kind of...
ReplyDeleteGood job. You are awesome!
Thank you! I love these too!
ReplyDeleteShe is so photogenic! You did a fabulous job with all the neat shots!! I love seeing your work!!
ReplyDelete