Monday, July 6, 2009

Free editing class


I signed up for a free editing class online. This was our project for today. I had to add a cute frame and word to a picture and then publish it. Petty cute! Pretty easy too. If only my computer were faster!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it, all of the pictures from your trip were great! It is good to see Matt, we have a Matt at this house (the webkinz you gave Jack) that is always around! It's nice to see pictures of the real one! Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and post the ones of last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Missy, you have no idea how much you are missed. Take that times a million and you would know how much Jack is missed by Matt. Let me know when you are settled and I will bring him down for the day and pick up plants for Jenny.

    ReplyDelete