Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some of my favorite shots....possibly ever:-)

Mark and Jenny needed to borrow a sharp carving device from me the other night. Soon after I walked over I realized that I wanted to shoot. Mark is a dad in serious trouble in a few years. It is one thing to have one daughter but to have three that are this adorable...poor guy.


Can't even tell you how much I love this shot!
This was one of Mark's favorite shots.
All of these are SOOC.....you should see the other 100 shots!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I agree. Those are some cute kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pictures. That last one makes me laugh...looks like one girl leaning on a mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute? Um, not cute...ADORABLE! Those girls need to be locked up! Those pictures are SO good Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are fantastic! I haven't checked your blog in a while and I was just looking at all your pictures and I have to say, I'm VERY impressed! You definitely have a gift!!

    ReplyDelete