Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lesson #10

Okay...so it has been a few days since I have posted a lesson, or anything. I have to say that I am sorry. My photoshop keeps locking up and I have been to busy to wait for it.

Now to the picture....
My friend Molly asked me to come over to her house and take some shots of her wonderful kids and husband. It was beyond fun. I loved being around them. I hope she likes some at least a few of my shots. Here however is one of them that I used for lesson #10. I darkened the edges and added a phrase that came to mind when I looked at it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you could have something like this on your wall and it looks like you bought it at a store, but it would be your own child! You do such beautiful work, Monica!!

    ReplyDelete