Despite our selfish pull to stay in bed Saturday morning. Mike and I woke early and surprised Matthew with a free baseball camp that the Minnesota Twins were putting on. It was a the small town of Kasson about 20 minutes from our house. They had advertised that it would be at the high school and it was actually at a different park. We got there just in time as they were breaking all the kids into three groups. The first group Matthew did was on batting. This was an older player that ran the station. He was so kind and he worked one on one with Matthew for at least 5 minutes. Matthew was all ears for him. The next station was on pitching and the older coach was beyond funny. Mike and loved hearing him yell at all the kids....come on people, your grandma could do better. They finished up with a station on catching ground balls and pop ups. Matthew loved every minute of it. I kept thinking...I wish Jack was here with Matthew. I will have to post more pictures later. Can you tell that I love the old style of film look! It reminds me of the pictures from when I was a kid.



I want to see the ones that you took of Mark and Carter. I am glad that the guys got to go!
ReplyDeleteLove this photo Monica! This treatment is perfect!
ReplyDelete