I have been stumbling across all kinds of photos that I just love. Mark and Jenny are always always my guinea pigs! Truth be told Mark just loves to kiss Jenny(don't let it get out) I realized a few things with this photo shoot. One....my teacher always said take a photo you like and make it your own, never try to duplicate it exact or you will drive yourself crazy....plus what is the fun in that. So true right Jenny! Second...exposure is a touchy thing.I really love this shot. Who would not want this hanging on the wall?



Love it! I am guessing that I am the only one who wants this picture on their wall. :) It might be creepy if someone else hung it one their wall. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture! I love how Jenny's wedding ring is showing, too! SO neat! She needs to frame this one and put up in her master bedroom! How cool would that be?
ReplyDeleteI, too, LOVE it!! The wedding ring was the first thing I noticed too, but it's not the only thing. Great job Mon!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly moly! Another gorgeous shot, Monica. Amazing.
ReplyDelete