Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have been fired....


For the past few years I have been cutting Mike and Matthew's hair. I have actually managed to get pretty good at it. My only down fall is that I love the curls that show up in Matt's hair when it gets a little longer. I can't really cut it when it gets like that. There is a fine line between curly and....out of control. Mike and I finally decided to take him into the "barbershop" here for a hair cut. Okay...let me set the stage for this place. It is a man's man place for a haircut. They have big screen tv's playing sports in all corners..including each station. They have sports magazines everywhere along with leather recliners and peanuts in buckets! That might have been slightly impressive to a 7 year old boy but the kicker was the nice girl washed his hair for him and gave him a MASSAGE!!!! He poured out of the station and slid up to us like he was made of jello. "Mom" he said...."your fired"! Well at least it is only $10.50 right! I still have my number one client....for now.

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT photo of Matthew! Did you take that the other morning by his new tree house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica - that photo is SPECTACULAR!!! Wow. I think it might be my very favorite of yours ever. Nice job!

    LOL on getting fired! Peter made the mistake of asking me to cut his hair one time. Just once. He was a quick learner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy! Thanks for all your comments. I am a big fan of yours so it means a ton:-)

    ReplyDelete