Jenny called me last week...
she said "we have been asked to photograph an event for the church(the one that Mark works at and they attend)...she said "I did not commit you but I think I said yes..." Two things entered my mind right away..#1) Fresh meat:-) #2) Time with my friend. I honestly did not have to think about it. Then to make things even better Mike and I finally decided on a color for painting the main area of our upstairs so I got out of painting to boot. I spent my Saturday night taking pictures of fire trucks, ponies, cotton candy eating kids, and laughter! Matthew loved that his mom was a photographer...for once!


The fire truck spayed the kids and anyone else who wanted to get wet.
Can you count all four McCutcheon kids?
It was the definition of a perfect summer night.





No comments:
Post a Comment