Thursday, July 1, 2010

We●no●nah canoes {the secret room}




We have been doing a lot with Grandma and Grandpa here.  I have so many pictures to share! This will be another day of multiple posts so please hang in there.  
Mike's family was born in a river.  Well...practically.  If they don't fish they boat.  They have long been fans of Wenonah canoes{and now kayaks} It is one thing that they are such great quality but it is another to go there and see what great people they are.  The factory is located in Winona Minnesota not far from where we live.  When you go in you are seriously treated like family.  Mike had bought a cover for his mom's kayak{yes, his moms!} that did not fit.  We stopped in to exchange it on our way through town. We were let through the buildings and taken out back to a warehouse that was a legend in my father in laws mind.  It was the inventory warehouse.  As you walked in you could smell resin and fiberglass.  There were hundreds of boats stacked up against the sides.  There were so many different colors of boats.  I was in photography heaven!

The Willits were in boat heaven~

It was a win win for everyone☺



I wish I had this shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment