I LOVE this picture of my MIL. I think she looks so cute. I tried to buy these for her but she refused. I think she looks awesome.


My night shots have been what I have been working on. I got a few tips from my teach and I wanted to practice. I love this shot of Matthew when he had a long hard day of true summer. Nothing but dirt...water from a hose... and boys playing outside all day. He came home and disappeared. He put himself to bed. FYI: Sleeping children don't fight being photographed.


We put some goldfish in Charlie's pool to get rid of any chance of mosquitoes. Matthew wanted to me get pictures of his new friends.


Happy lay on the grass and count the clouds summer, Hannah!
What happened to me...Can you believe I grabbed my camera when I saw this on our ladder and not the bug spray. I did move the ladder outside the garage. I am not sure if it was for better light or so they could move along though....


I just had to share this portrait{haha]of Matthew I took at Quarry hill one day after camp. He was a hot sweaty mess but I wanted to practice using that wall. I thought it was pretty funny.
Happy Summer!










Awe! I love Hannah's freckles! :)
ReplyDeleteGotta love a grampa that's willing to look silly, huh?
ReplyDeleteAunt Jude