What do you get when you take two days of water...
fun...

tubing...

smiles...

grandpa...{and grandma, but she is not in these shots}

wedgies...

laughter...

splashes...

independence...

sunshine...

relaxation...

body slides...

slides with grandpa...

three generations of Willits floating on a lazy river...

giggles...

all out laughter...

a scary slide called the Hurricane...{Shana loves this one}

serious laughter...

look at that smile!!!

racing

I thought that kid was Matthew until the water stopped

it was a few seconds after this when I realized it was not him

he came along in lane 4 a few seconds after everyone else. He started to hate this slide because in all his 68.5 lbs he is not heavy enough to ever win...yet.

you get exhaustion...
Makes you want to be a kid again, right?
This may be my last post of today but I have LOTS more pictures as we are very busy beavers here at the Willits house....stay tuned:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment