Every time the guys go fishing I think...do I really need any more pictures of this. Truth be told the pond has really helped me grow. If you are forced to take pictures of the same subjects in the same place over and over again you kind of almost have to try new things...right. So even though I half way think..."why?" I pick up my camera and walk on down to the pond.
But wait...
Here is why! An amazing op to study light, try an new angle and grow.
Matthew caught a 13" bass on a lure that Kaden gave him and he was convinced that this lure is the best one in the world.


There is my dimple faced boy, holding up his great catch. These are the moments that he is glad mom has her camera:-) No fisherman story is ever rendered true without a fish in hand...or film.
On a different note:
Have I ever mentioned how cute those McCutcheon kids are???











No comments:
Post a Comment