Being that two of my favorite things in the world are photography and baby blue...This old camera just stole my heart. I simply love it. I love the flash, I love the camera, I love the thought about what memories this camera captured...I wish it could talk.

I also love that if you look in the top you are reflected out the front....


Oh, and what ever you are looking at is reflected through the top.
It is simply wonderful
Now if my husband only loved light blue. Think of it as the color of my eyes Mike and not UNC☺




I love that picture of you Monica!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say ~ he should see it as your eye color, not UNC!
ReplyDeleteThank you Diane. I really miss you. I hope you are loving where you are now.
ReplyDeleteHhhhmm, is this new piece of "art" the inspiration for new living room decor? That would be great fun!
ReplyDelete