We took a trip to the Dells with Grandma and Grandpa. On the first night we walked downtown to an italian restaurant that I love. Matthew has always loved this place because they let you watch them make pasta. This time he was watching them make Pizza. At one point I looked over to check on him as my mother in law said "look at that he is behind the counter" I scooped up my camera and took off. The host had told Matthew that if he was going to watch he had to learn how to make Pizza!! He spent a good 15 minutes behind the counter. He was....the happiest boy on the planet. I think he may end up being a chef. When he made his pizza he had already ate his dinner, so he took it with us back to the hotel. Later that night he ate a few pieces as he tried not to drift off to sleep. I think it will forever be one of his favorite memories. {trying this again as my song was not allowed...GRRRR} It was way better with That's Amore!!!
If I did not have this house, I would have another house. If I did not have this car, I would have another car. If I did not have you, I would have nothing.
This is a collection of my favorite photos, memories and inspirations. I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Montana....miles and miles away. It has turned into my connection to my creative side:-) Thank you for being here!
No comments:
Post a Comment