
I have been trying hard to catch up in the past week and I have not had much time for what I love{photography} I thought I would take a minute tonight to post a bit. I wanted to start with another one of our Dells memories.
Do any of you remember the first time we took Matthew on this coaster? It is one of Mike and I's favorite memories...It was from when I first started blogging. If you need a reminder you can find my post here (I had the wrong post but now it is fixed)
Matthew decided now that he was ready to conquer the "RC of Doom" and Grandpa was willing to go along for the ride.

There they climb.....up and up

and up...

and then they were down....

This coaster does not look like much but it really is quite fast and jerky{the way a wooden should be}

I love how all of their hair is flying back

Quite a different kid than the last time don't you think! He now named it "The roller coaster of awesome"
It seems anything is possible with Grandpa by your side.



I LOVE the nighttime shot of the Dells!
ReplyDelete