Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blue skies

Today we had a lunch date out in Hayfield.  I had a sign to deliver to Matthew's teacher.  She and her husband met us at the gas station that they own.  It has an A&W in it! It was so wonderful having lunch with them.  I know I don't talk about my parents much(okay hardly at all) but I have to say that when I left there my exact words to Mike were "why can't I have parents like that"  I will always thank God that Matthew ended up in Mrs. Demmer's class.  If you are ever going through Hayfield make sure to stop at the A&W! Matthew thinks it is pretty amazing that I worked at one when I was young.
The sky was simply amazing on the way home.  These pictures were all taken from the moving truck on the way home.
I have a thing for mirror pictures...have you guessed that?
Maybe I could start a picture book...I could title it "looking back" ☺

Mike and I finished putting the bed together.  It turned out more incredible than I thought it would.  I can't wait to post pictures of it.  Stay tuned....

2 comments: