Charlie and Portis love lawn mow day. Mike thinks it is because they think it is funny to watch us pick up dog poop. Maybe so.
Charlie gets the happiest. He seems overjoyed when he sees Mike pull the lawn mower out.
okay, before I go any further I have to admit that this entire post is about our dogs. I fully understand that some of you may not get it. This to me is worth documenting:-)
You see Portis has this stuffed(well it was stuffed before he carefully unstuffed it from a tiny hole) squirrel.
Mike and I have only seen Portis get mad once in his entire life and it was over this squirrel
He loves his squirrel
Charlie loves to take it from him just because of this. They really are like having children.
I so love this picture!
when you have two old dogs moments like this are far and few between.















No comments:
Post a Comment