I have to say that if you can have the patience to wait a day these are even better. Once the filling sets up and the cupcake becomes more solid. Oh my are they good!
If I did not have this house, I would have another house. If I did not have this car, I would have another car. If I did not have you, I would have nothing.
This is a collection of my favorite photos, memories and inspirations. I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Montana....miles and miles away. It has turned into my connection to my creative side:-) Thank you for being here!
Hey Jenny...How many do you want?
ReplyDeletelooks so good! I love how the rust of the platform works with the texture of the burnt marshmallow.
ReplyDeletemmmmm...looks delicious. the crisp on the marshmallow looks great.
ReplyDeleteyummmmm! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that if you can have the patience to wait a day these are even better. Once the filling sets up and the cupcake becomes more solid. Oh my are they good!
ReplyDeleteoooooooh, that looks SO GOOD. i love the photo - you really made it look scrumptious!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh. This looks absolutely sinful! Off to check out the other post!
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be trying these out. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't love a S'mores Cupcake??? Looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYummy shot! I need that!
ReplyDeleteWow. I love this. What a great idea for a cupcake! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteyour dessert is so unique. great picture, it makes me hungry for one!
ReplyDeleteholy moly, what a fabulously yummy looking cupcake!! and i love the photo.
ReplyDeleteThat looks and sounds delicious! Great photo too!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am lucky to live next door. I actually ate one! :)
ReplyDelete