Last night was kid's night at Fazoli's. If you don't know about this let me tell you it is the best 99 cents you can spend. Kids meals are priced at 99 cents and then they have a craft table set up.
They always have a nice young kid sitting at the table entertaining the kids.
Mike and I invited Hannah and Carter. Eating out is a huge treat for them(unlike my son who gets to eat out more than in some weeks) It is always more fun to take kids that get how lucky they are to be there.
Look who showed up! Remember the super tall kid from Matt's basketball team? Matthew was so excited when Collin sat down beside him.


They made dogs using straws.
On to the pig sitting... Hannah and Matthew made piggy banks this year for the big art project. Matthew has been looking forward to this since Kindergarten. This is Hannah's pig. She told me she wanted me to have it because she already had a gift in mind for her mom for mother's day. I will have to post more on that later. Anyway, I love the pig and I love that she would love me enough to give it to me...however, I could never take her pig. Jenny and I decided I would just pig sit for a few days. For the record, I did name him Bobanna:-)
Lastly, I just wanted to update you on our big fat caterpillars. They have now all climbed to the top and started the transformation to butterflies.









Thanks for taking care of Bobanna for me!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your last photo looks like a container that I just removed from my fridge. ;-) Yucky! I am glad that they will look beautiful soon.