Of course Sunday is swim lesson day. Matthew wanted to try his old goggles out. Mike and I were laughing hysterically as he wore them around the house while playing his flute. I tried to get a picture of it but my timing was always off.
Many of you have asked if I am in the pool during his lessons so I wanted to post a picture of the whole pool. It just so happens to be set up for photog moms like me.
This is where I tend to sit during lessons.
Today they got to jump in
I think my child could glow in the dark.
After fishing Mike took Matthew and Carter fishing.
I have blogged a lot about Hannah but I really should take a minute to blog about Carter. Carter is more than a friend to Matthew. He is like a brother. Carter is a big sweetheart. I love knowing that my son gets to play with another boy with such integrity. Carter treats others so respectful. I don't know what I would do without him in our neighborhood. I hope you and Matthew can spend many days fishing this summer.

















Carter was in Heaven this evening. Please, thank Mike for taking the boys. This is one of those sports that Mark isn't thrilled doing. So, this was extra special to Carter.
ReplyDelete